Here are the most common questions, which have been divided into subtitles for your easy reference. Note that for all questions below, inbound teachers refer to teachers coming to China and outbound teachers refer to teachers in China going abroad. If you have additional questions or anything you would want to clarify and is not listed below, please feel free to send us an email at info@rhteducation.com, we'll be more than happy to get back to you with an answer. You may also click our Contact Us section and leave your message there.

Whether you are a foreign teacher seeking a position in China or a Chinese teacher looking to gain experience overseas, RHT education provides an array of different programs to further your career. Ranging from short-term training to long-term teaching positions across the world, our programs are built to promote a global understanding of education through personal experience and location-specific training, making it both a great resume builder and a career enriching way to make international connections.

Experience is not required for all of our programs. Our summer teaching programs and Study and Teach in China are both open to inexperienced teachers. Specifically, the Study and Teach in China program is tailored for qualified but inexperienced teachers.

Click on the Apply tab within the Teaching Services Page and there will be a dropdown menu for all the teaching programs we offer. You can also click this link to get to the application page.

Inbound teachers will be working with primary and middle school students in Beijing, Changsha, Nanjing, Suzhou, Xuzhou, and Yangzhou. Outbound teachers will be working with K-12 students in North Carolina, South Carolina, Virginia, and Florida.

Inbound teachers will be teaching primary and middle school Chinese students English, while outbound teachers will be teaching Chinese to students in the US.

Yes, all teaching positions are paid.

Yes, inbound teachers do not have to be native English speakers but must hold a valid teaching certificate.

Inbound teachers do not need to speak Chinese to apply, but outbound teachers need to speak proficient English.

Inbound positions can last from a few weeks to around two years and out bound positions are either one year or three years.